Pumpkin Cookie Cakes
- 1 package (18.5 oz) butter cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin pie filling
- 1 c. oats
- 1 c. flour
- Optional: 6 oz white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, oil, eggs and mix.
- Add pumpkin pie filling and mix.
- Stir in the oats and flour in a bowl. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Add the white chocolate chips and mix.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- NOTE: These cookies don’t settle as they bake.
Adapted from Cake Mix Cookies on cooks.com.
One thought on “Pumpkin Cookie Cakes”
June 23, 2014 at 3:43 am
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on free. Regards